Back to collection
Object 2 of 2,604
PH-662, 1920Not on view
- Clyfford Still
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 15 1/2 x 21 in. (39.4 x 53.3 cm)
Clyfford Still, PH-662, 1920. Oil on canvas, 15 1/2 x 21 inches (39.4 x 53.3 cm). Clyfford Still Museum, Denver, CO.
© City and County of Denver / ARS, NY
- Spotlight I: Newly Discovered Early Works, Clyfford Still Museum, January 15–May 15, 2016
- Still & Art, Clyfford Still Museum, September 29, 2017–January 21, 2018
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, September 18, 2020–February 21, 2021 (extended to March 21, 2021)
- Stories We Tell: The Collection Two Ways, Clyfford Still Museum, March 26–September 12, 2021
- Anfam, David. "Clyfford Still's Art: Between the Quick and the Dead." In Clyfford Still: Paintings, 1944-1960 (exhibition, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C., June 21-September 16, 2001), edited by James T. Demetrion, 17–46. Washington, DC: Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, 2001.
- Anfam, David. "Transatlantic Anxieties, Especially Bill's Folly." In Abstraction Expressionism: The International Context, pp. 51–66. Edited by Joan Marter. New Brunswick, New Jersey, and London: Rutgers University Press, 2004.
- Anfam, David. "Still's Journey." In Clyfford Still: The Artist's Museum, 57–112. New York: Skira Rizzoli, 2012, p. 68.
- Christie's. Post-War and Contemporary Art Evening Sale. New York: Christie, Manson & Woods, 2014.
- Failing, Patricia. The Early Years: Clyfford Still in Canada, 1920-1933. Denver: Clyfford Still Museum, 2020.