Back to collection
Object 90 of 2,223
PH-419, 1929Not on view
- Clyfford Still
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 24 x 18 in. (61.0 x 45.7 cm)
Clyfford Still, PH-419, 1929. Oil on canvas, 24 x 18 inches (61 x 45.7 cm). Clyfford Still Museum, Denver, CO.
© City and County of Denver / ARS, NY
- Inaugural Exhibition: Part II, Clyfford Still Museum, May 2-September 9, 2012
- Vincent/Clyfford, Clyfford Still Museum, September 15, 2012–January 20, 2013
- Permanent collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, January 23–May 3, 2015
- Permanent collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, May 8–September 13, 2015
- Anfam, David. "Clyfford Still's Art: Between the Quick and the Dead." In Clyfford Still: Paintings, 1944-1960 (exhibition, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C., June 21-September 16, 2001), edited by James T. Demetrion, 17–46. Washington, DC: Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, 2001.
- Failing, Patricia. "Rendering the Sublime." In Clyfford Still: The Works on Paper, 11–28. Denver: Clyfford Still Museum Research Center, 2016, p. 15, 27 (n. 27)
- Still, Clyfford, PNX-15.2, circa 1930, graphite on paper, 1.2011.1407.2 (Clyfford Still Museum)
- Still, Clyfford, PD-9, 1930, graphite on paper, 1.2011.11 (Clyfford Still Museum)