Back to collection
Object 857 of 2,551
PH-369, 1951Not on view
- Clyfford Still
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 80 x 71 1/2 in. (203.2 x 181.6 cm)
Clyfford Still, PH-369, 1951. Oil on canvas, 80 x 71 1/2 inches (203.2 x 181.6 cm). Clyfford Still Museum, Denver, CO.
© City and County of Denver / ARS, NY
- Paintings by Clyfford Still, Albright Art Gallery, Buffalo, New York, November 5–December 13, 1959
- Clyfford Still, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, November 17, 1979–February 3, 1980
- Inaugural Exhibition: Part I, Clyfford Still Museum, November 18, 2011–April 29, 2012
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, May 23–September 29, 2013
- 1959: The Albright-Knox Art Gallery Exhibition Recreated, Clyfford Still Museum, February 14–June 15, 2014
- The Art of Conservation: Understanding Clyfford Still, Clyfford Still Museum, June 20–October 05, 2014
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, May 8–September 13, 2015
- Buffalo Fine Arts Academy and Albright Art Gallery. Paintings by Clyfford Still. Buffalo, New York: Buffalo Fine Arts Academy and Albright Art Gallery, 1959.
- Albright, Thomas. "The Painted Flame." Horizon 22 (November 1979): 24-33.
- O'Neill, John P., editor. Clyfford Still. New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1979.
- Sims, Lowery S. "Clyfford Still." Flash Art 94-95 (January-February 1980): 4-8.
- Politi, Giancarlo and Helena Kontova, editors. Flash Art International, Summer 1981 (Number 103). Milan, Italy: Flash Art, 1981.
- Clyfford Still Museum. Clyfford Still Museum: Inaugural Publication. Denver: Clyfford Still Museum, 2012.
- Sobel, Dean and David Anfam. Clyfford Still: The Artist's Museum. New York: Skira Rizzoli, 2012; cited in Anfam, David. "Still's Journey." In Clyfford Still: The Artist's Museum, 57–112. New York: Skira Rizzoli, 2012, p. 92.
- Williams, Thomas. The Bay Area School: Californian Artists from the 1950s and 1960s. Farnham: Lund Humphries, 2013.
- Hammock, Virgil. "Art in Dangerous Times: A Proust Moment." Vie des Arts 259, Summer 2020, 32–33.