Back to collection
Object 362 of 2,551
PH-257, 1935Not on view
- Man with Orange Lily
- Clyfford Still
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 30 x 24 1/8 in. (76.2 x 61.2 cm)
Clyfford Still, PH-257, 1935. Oil on canvas, 30 x 24 1/8 inches (76.2 x 61.2 cm). Clyfford Still Museum, Denver, CO.
© City and County of Denver / ARS, NY
- Inaugural Exhibition: Part II, Clyfford Still Museum, May 2–September 9, 2012
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, February 14–June 15, 2014
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, May 20—October 9, 2016
- Still & Art, Clyfford Still Museum, September 29, 2017–January 21, 2018
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, September 14, 2018–January 13, 2019
- Polcari, Stephen. "Clyfford Still: Of Plentitude and Power." In Abstract Expressionism and the Modern Experience (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1991), 91-116.
- Anfam, David. "Clyfford Still's Art: Between the Quick and the Dead." In Clyfford Still: Paintings, 1944-1960 (exhibition, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C., June 21-September 16, 2001), edited by James T. Demetrion, 17–46. Washington, DC: Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, 2001, p. 26–7
- Sobel, Dean and David Anfam. Clyfford Still: The Artist's Museum. New York: Skira Rizzoli, 2012.; cited in Sobel, Dean. "Why a Clyfford Still Museum?" In Clyfford Still: The Artist's Museum, 15–54. New York: Skira Rizzoli, 2012, p. 15; cited in Anfam, David. "Still's Journey." In Clyfford Still: The Artist's Museum, 57–112. New York: Skira Rizzoli, 2012, p. 80.