Back to collection
Object 688 of 2,558
PH-217, 1945Not on view
- 1945-T-No. 2
- Clyfford Still
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 59 5/8 x 38 5/8 in. (151.4 x 98.0 cm)
Clyfford Still, PH-217, 1945. Oil on canvas, 59 5/8 x 38 5/8 inches. (151.4 x 98.0 cm). Clyfford Still Museum, Denver, CO.
© City and County of Denver / ARS, NY
- Clyfford Still Exhibition, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, July 2–August 3, 1947
- Paintings by Clyfford Still, Albright Art Gallery, Buffalo, New York, November 5–December 13, 1959
- Buffalo Fine Arts Academy and Albright Art Gallery. Paintings by Clyfford Still. Buffalo, New York: Buffalo Fine Arts Academy and Albright Art Gallery, 1959.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. "Clyfford Still." San Francisco: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, 1976. Exhibition catalogue.
- Anfam, David. "Clyfford Still." PhD diss., University of London at the Courtauld Institute of Art, 1984.
- Sobel, Dean and David Anfam. Clyfford Still: The Artist's Museum. New York: Skira Rizzoli, 2012.
- J. Livingston and A. Liguori, eds., Richard Diebenkorn: The Catalogue Raisonné, Volume One: Essays and References, New Haven and London, 2016.