Back to collection
Object 715 of 2,462
PH-200, 1948Not on view
- Clyfford Still
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 71 1/4 x 45 5/8 in. (181.1 x 115.8 cm)
Clyfford Still, PH-200, 1948. Oil on canvas, 71 1/4 x 45 5/8 inches (181.1 x 115.8 cm). Clyfford Still Museum, Denver, CO.
© City and County of Denver / ARS, NY
- Paintings by Clyfford Still, Albright Art Gallery, Buffalo, New York, November 5–December 13, 1959
- Clyfford Still, Institute of Contemporary Art, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, October 18–November 29, 1963
- Memory, Myth & Magic, Clyfford Still Museum, May 23–September 29, 2013
- 1959: The Albright-Knox Art Gallery Exhibition Recreated, Clyfford Still Museum, February 14–June 15, 2014
- The Art of Conservation: Understanding Clyfford Still, Clyfford Still Museum, June 20–October 05, 2014
- Still: Elemental, Clyfford Still Museum, September 26, 2019–January 12, 2020
- Buffalo Fine Arts Academy and Albright Art Gallery. Paintings by Clyfford Still. Buffalo, New York: Buffalo Fine Arts Academy and Albright Art Gallery, 1959.
- University of Pennsylvania., Institute of Contemporary Art. "Clyfford Still: October 18-November 29, 1963." Pennsylvania: University of Pennsylvania., Institute of Contemporary Art, 1963.
- Anfam, David. "A Touch of Hellfire: Clyfford Still's 'Untitled,' circa 1948–1949." In 20th Century & Contemporary Art Evening Sale (New York, 16 & 17 November 2016), published by Phillips, 56–9. New York: Phillips, 2016.