Back to collection
Object 298 of 2,529
PD-21, 1932Not on view
- Clyfford Still
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 25 x 19 in. (63.5 x 48.3 cm)
Clyfford Still, PD-21, 1932. Charcoal on paper, 25 x 19 inches (63.5 x 48.3 cm). Clyfford Still Museum, Denver, CO.
© City and County of Denver / ARS, NY
- Works on paper from the collection (rotation 2012.1), Clyfford Still Museum, April 30–December 17, 2012
- Clyff Notes: A Lifetime of Works on Paper, Clyfford Still Museum, April 8–June 15, 2014
- Clyfford Still: The Works on Paper, Clyfford Still Museum, October 14, 2016–January 15, 2017
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, January 18–April 28, 2019
- Failing, Patricia, David Anfam, Bailey H. Placzek, and Dean Sobel. Clyfford Still: The Works on Paper. Denver: Clyfford Still Museum Research Center, 2016.
- Roche, Natalie. "From Figure Drawing to...Baseball?" In Clyff Notes: A Lifetime of Works on Paper. Ed. by Daniel Jacobs. Denver: Clyfford Still Museum and the University of Denver, 2017 [exhibition catalogue], 36–37.